Chaser Los Suenos, Costa Rica
The Chaser is a 60' Viking that was built in New Gretna New Jersey in 1997, it boasts twin 1500hp diesel engines. Chaser also carries 2 onan 21kw generators, full halon fire suppression system in engine room, 60 gallon per hour water maker with 250 gallon fresh water holding tank. Chaser has a 1700 gallon fuel capacity, at 10 kts range approx 1500 miles at 20 kts range approve 900 miles, full speed 38kts.
- 7 A/C units for all rooms in the boat.
- 12 ft Nuvurania dinghy with 80 hp jet engine.
- Beautiful salon with wet bar ice maker and Sony 42” TV. Satellite TV and Satellite telephone with sat weather integrated into nav system.
- Full kitchen, dishwasher, trash compactor full size refrigerator and microwave convection oven.
- Port stateroom has 2 bunks and full shower in the bathroom,starboard stateroom has queen bed and full bathroom with shower, forward stateroom has oversized queen bed with full bathroom and shower. Unlimited hot water supply.
- The bridge has running water its own refrigerator and ice maker and seating for 12 people in A/C or heated environment. Great views form here.
- 96 mile Furuno radar, furuno 1100 depth sounder with 2kw transducer, can see bottom at 8 to 10,00 ft, Furuno Nav net black box plotter all connected to 17” furuno screen. Furuno 7000 plotter, north Star 9000 gps, data marine sounder, VHF and single side band radio along with sat phone. Nobletec navigation system, auto pilot. We can watch TV on the bridge on the Furuno screen.
- 12 man life raft automatically deploys in emergency
- 2 EPIRBS and 25 life vests.
- Outriggers, electric downriggers, pompanette fighting chair, live bait well
- 2 tackle centers, 4 Penn V130’s with custom 7 ft bent butt rods 50’s, 30,s 20’s, spinning reels
- 2 flying gaffs and a great collection over 100, custom made lures built by Eric White in Hawaii, killer baits.
More Charter Boats