Fish Whistle Quepos, Costa Rica with Mar 1 Sport fishing charters Quepos
The Fish Whistle is a 28’ Carolina Classic, this is a powerful, efficient offshore fishing vessel, loaded with big boat features that make 40 footers envious and is great for fishing off the coast of Quepos / Manuel Antonio Costa Rica.
Fish Whistle was totally designed and precisely built for one purpose: Offshore trophy fishing. Fast and dry. Plenty of working room, storage, bait and fish boxes. Offering twin engine diesel power package, with long-range fuel capacity for all. Plenty of living room, too. A cabin with six feet of head room. V-berth with filler. Galley with microwave, sink, refrigerator and table. Full walk-in electric head with shower. And storage areas throughout.
Fish Whistle amenities:
- Full size bathroom with shower
- Complement of Furuno Electronics, sounder, radar, plotter auto pilot, and GPS
- Tuna Tower - you are welcome on the tower with the Captain,where you can see for miles and take pictures of friends and family and fish being caught
- VHF Radio, Life Jackets, First Aid Kit
- Penn International Reels - 16s, 30s and 50s
- Tuna tubes, for live baiting
- Large live well on board for 30 live baits.
- Large in floor fish box
- Fighting Chair
- Fresh water
- GREAT FISHING MACHINE
Fish Whistle Captain and Crew
You'll fish with highly experienced captain Ron originally from Long Island, New York: He captains his own boat Fish Whistle. He knows how to find the fish and will keep you busy reeling them in!
1st Mate Keller: Hardest working 1st mate in Costa Rica. He almost never stops working the lines to make sure you land every fish that bites. Your crew will enjoy the best hand made sandwiches and snacks made fresh right on board, and the fun and excitement you should expect on your day of Charter Fishing in Quepos!
More Mar 1 Charter Boats